It’s amazing to me how Germany is producing more solar power than any other country when they only get as much solar energy per square meter as Seattle, Washington and Germany is only about the size of the state of Montana. Just look at the solar map on page 7 of my paper. Except for Seattle, the U.S. gets more solar energy coast-to-coast and boarder-to-boarder including Hawaii, than Germany. Solar energy is the most abundant form of energy in the U.S., it’s the cleanest, it’s renewable and it can be made right on the rooftops of where we live and work. Making electricity right where it’s being used, saves the loss of power in transmission lines. Please read about Germany producing up to 50% of it’s electrical power from solar.
- US Solar Market Grew 41%, Had Record Year in 2013 : Greentech Media
- Picking Winners and Losers
- 3 Tesla Model S cars Supercharge Coast to Coast
- Detailed Tour of Tesla Model S by Tesla’s Model S Chief Designer: Franz von Holzhausen & Jay Leno
- Electric Vehicles are safer than Internal Combustion Vehicles